Getting the Darwin to work

First task for Gijs and me (Jorn) was to get the RepRap Darwin, from the Bits to Bytes RapMan 3.0, to work. First, we tried printing a model without calibration, which failed horribly. Next, we started to work with the online RepRap.org documentation, which gave a file error while inserting the SD card with a GCode file into the RepRap. We found out the BfB RapMan has its own programme for converting STL to GCode, so we tried that. First, we calibrated the machine again. Some test rafts were printed, the first of which went horribly wrong.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: